Papercut

11/30/08 2:45 AM




Here I am again in my room
Lying on my bed alone
Holding a piece of cut paper
with a printed picture of yours

I don't know what's in you
I can't resist staring at you
You always make me happy
And makes my heart feelin' fine

Everytime I close my eyes
Your angelic face I see
Your pretty eyes, lovely smile so sweet
In my mind they keep playin' on repeat

Each time I look in your eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
Beyond compare to any night sky's stars
To that bright glow I see in your eyes..

Everytime I hear your voice so sweet
resonating lovely voice of a singing princess
it's like listening to beautiful hymns by the sea
and breathes all loneliness away from me

Everytime I see your smile in real
You make my heart beats faster
I don't know why I'm feeling this
It beats as fast as Lydia De Vega!

This time I feel really happy doing this
Writing this lovely poem about you
Trying to write on this paper how I feel
feelings I can never reveal to you

I don't know if feelin' this way is a crime
Just want you to know as write this poem of mine
I quietly stay still as I hold this paper
Willing to gaze on your beautiful face forever!


-nin0ybaltazar09

No comments:

0 comments:

Post a Comment






Click Me

Click Me

Click Me

Click Me

Click Me

Click Me

Click Me

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / abRNnplako?!

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger